Saturday, November 22, 2008

But I'm not the only one (Advertising)

This is a series to create awareness for a social issues. The advertisements are all directed to the bintoo.com (fake website), which is a site that would in theory connect people who want to support a good cause with other people as well as the charities.

The idea is based on that it is acceptable to support a cause such as Global Warming and not come off looking like a tree hugger or support Charities that help third world countries without being seen as a "Miss World candidate" if others are seen wearing the t shirts making videos with signs or what ever they use.

Then comes the action part, where you volunteer to help or donate to the cause.

The "but I'm not the only one" quote is taken from John Lennon's song 'Imagine'. The idea being someone would say "I want to slow down global warming....Some people say I'm just dreaming (Something along the lines of "Some say I'm a Dreamer") and the But I'm not the only one sign or t shirt would be there voice.

Here is a teaser ad

No comments: